Baines’ Endowed Primary School is a happy and caring environment where the opportunity to do your best is always possible. Here at Baines’ Endowed we believe that ‘With God, nothing is impossible’ and we aim to achieve this mission through twelve shared values.
- Generosity: all individuals feel supported in their journey through life and encouraged to make a positive contribution to the world
- Compassion: everyone is given opportunities to feel a sense of pride in their efforts and have confidence in their own abilities
- Courage: curiosity is welcomed and an excitement and enthusiasm for lifelong learning is encouraged
- Forgiveness: each person is encouraged to learn from their mistakes, not punished for making them
- Friendship: all individuals are shown that everyone is precious and of infinite worth to God and that friendships are valued
- Respect: every person feels safe, respected and valued
- Thankfulness: we appreciate each member of our school family and thank God for each other
- Trust: we work in partnership with parents, with the Church, with the local community, with the wider world and with each other
- Perseverance: everyone is encouraged to give of their best and reach their full potential
- Justice: all God’s children are valued and encouraged to be the best person they can be
- Service: we offer excellence in teaching so all individuals are helped to become independent and co-operative learners
- Truthfulness: through honesty and truth, we support each other
Cidari Multi Academy Trust Mission
“To provide high quality education for all children based on clearly established Christian values and principles.”
We work closely and collaboratively with our schools and other partners to ensure that we offer a strong caring ethos and a clear moral purpose. We encourage all our schools to see themselves as part of a family with a shared vision, identity and purpose whilst maintaining their individuality.
We are committed to achieving excellence in education and see it as the right of every child to achieve their full potential and to flourish academically, socially, spiritually and emotionally.